Control Girl works well for both the individual and for groups. (Leaders, Get your free leader’s guide HERE.)
Get your free bonus materials here.
Free leader materials here.
Contact me for group discounts.
Each chapter is divided into “lessons”, which allow the reader on a time budget to engage a complete train of thought as she reads the chapters part-by-part. Each lesson begins with a correlating Bible passage, and ends with several application questions along with one truth from the lesson to meditate on.
There are nine chapters in the book:
- 1 Path of a Control Girl
- 2 Eve: It Looked Good to Me
- 3 Sarah: It’s Up to Me
- 4 Hagar: Out from Under Her Control
- 5 Rebekah: Standing in for God
- 6 Leah: Invisible and Unloved
- 7 Rachel: When She Has More
- 8 Miriam: Taking the Lead
- 9 Control Girl to Jesus Girl