Shirley, my publicist from Litfuse Publicity Group will be in touch via email with details on how to claim your prize. You can also email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the giveaway. It was fun. A special thanks to everyone who participated in the blog tour! I so appreciate the time and energy you put into your careful reviews!!! (Read reviews here, or on Amazon here.)
If you didn’t win, and would like to get the book, here are some options for you:
- CBD.com: Currently in stock for $10.99.
- Barnes & Noble: Currently in stock for $14.99
- Kregel: My publisher will cover your shipping cost if you use code (CG17) when you call customer service at 800-733-2607.
- Here. Order from me here. Today only, get $5 off the Combo Pack (which includes our coloring book and a sampler pack of meditation cards), using code: (jesusgirl5).
Control Girl Quiz
Have you taken the Control Girl Quiz yet? Have you invited your friends to take the quiz?
Over 12 weeks, I’ll be unpacking the quiz, question by question. This past Monday was the first post, titled, “Control Girl Quiz: Do you struggle with anger?”
Also over the next 12 weeks, I’ll be highlighting some of your stories in a series titled “Control Girl to Jesus Girl”. You can listen to Elizabeth’s story here (most of the stories will be written, but we videoed Elizabeth at our Baker Book House release party.) If you’re interested in sharing your story with me of how the Control Girl message is changing you, I’d love to hear from you! Use the contact form below.
Have you checked out the other resources?
- Free downloadable Leader Discussion Guide.
- Our companion coloring book, Reflections on Surrender.
- Free for download or purchase, Meditation Cards. (Check back soon for more free downloads.)
- More here!
Thanks again for all of your enthusiasm and support on this project. I am so excited about what God has already and will continue to do through this book! Please feel free to contact me using the form below. I’d love to hear from you!
The most important thing, though, isn’t winning prizes or selling books. The most important thing is transformation. We don’t want to be Control Girls forever. Let’s head in a new direction, shall we? Let’s be Jesus Girls!!